ADV: Consumers Say: Save Me money!

Dear Internet User,

We are an Internet marketing group conducting a
"head-hunter" search on behalf of an International enterprise.

Our client is a multi-billion dollar company, which is
currently in need of individuals to train in marketing its
products online.  All candidates who are selected must
own/lease a computer with a modem and wish to work online
from home.

Our two-step process will enable you to determine
if this opportunity is right for you. Your training begins
by simply calling our toll-free number.

Once you decide to start you will be taught how to...

Own and operate your own Internet catalog business from
Home via the Internet…Plug into one of the fastest growing
industries in the world…Market over 200 top quality products
people use everyday…

Our clients' Marketing Executives will teach you how to
market their High Quality products online in a way that is
very unique to this industry.

NO Large Investment
NO Inventory
NO Need to Delivery Products
NO Repeat Sales Presentations
NO Pressuring Customers to Purchase
NO Billings or Collections
NO Complicated Paperwork
NO RISK - money back guarantee.

Please note that you will need to work a minimum of
5 to 10 hours per week in order to succeed.

If you wish to participate in our survey and interview
process, please call us at 1-888-470-6306 and leave your
name, address (including email address), phone number,
and best time to call.

We will contact you within 24-48 hours to provide
information regarding our unique opportunity.

If you act now and are one of the first 1000 respondents
selected from our survey, you will receive your own
FREE website (valued at $19.95 per month), Free marketing
tools, and access to other free sites such as, FREE vacations,
FREE airline tickets, and much, much more!  These pages
will be made available for your use your very first day.
So Act NOW!

Thank you for your attention!

Marketing Group Department
P.O. Box 90
Pine Lake, GA 30072
1-888-470-6306
(Fax) 1-775-307-0120

Per the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial
Electronic Mail Act of 2000, further transmissions to you
by the sender may be stopped at NO COST to you by
emailing us at rmjone7@hotmail.com with the word
"Remove" in the subject line