Re: question about breakpoints

Tom Tromey wrote:

> I'd really like to access the `exp_string' and `addr_string' fields of
> gdb's `struct breakpoint'.  Currently the Tcl interface gives me no
> way to do that.

Sorry Tom, I missed the fact that these two are not ever printed.
In this case a new function would be in order.  I also missed the fact
that before the CLI is converted, we cannot add info to this commands
without having them printed as well (something not difficult to fix but
that we haven't added because it would eventually become unnecessary).

I thought you were going to save/reinsert breakpoints based on the symbolic
information rather than in the addresses.  That has a better chance of surviving
between debugger invocation. In that case you could be able to reconstruct
a "linespec" from the print_one_breakpoint info (i.e., our gdb_get_breakpoint_info).

Regards,
Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser