Re: Insight and breakpoints

[ I think this bounced the first time ]

>> P.S. I've just submitted two bug reports (insight/63 and 64) as a
>> 'net' submitter (I thought that 'spam' might get ignored !). Is
>> this okay, or should I take out a user name and re-submit them.

Fernando> The problem with that is that the messages that are sent
Fernando> regarding the bug reports keep being sent back.  We have no
Fernando> way to get in touch with you to get more details, to ask you
Fernando> to try something etc. and also get lots of e-mail failures
Fernando> back.

He's just talking about the `submitter-id' field, which is really
pretty useless for a public Gnats database.  His PRs do have his email
address in them.  So it really is ok as-is.

Tom