Re: I wish....

>> Add new variable to the variable window
>> ( local variable, global variable, or arbitrary memory address )
>> ( I want to see array variable easily. )

I'm not sure I understand.  Can't you add anything you want to the
`watch expressions' window?  The `local variable' window is just
a specialized form of the watch window.

>> View arbitrary variable ( or memory address ) as user defined type
>> and add variable window. I want to see void pointer type variable
>> as user defined type ( such as tcpheader struct type )

Can't you use a cast to make this happen?
Try something like `(struct tcpheader *) p'.
Again, do this in the watch expressions window.

>> Use until command in the gui ( I use "until" command very often )

You can already do this.  Use the right button in the lefthand column
of an executable line (where the breakpoint indicator would go).  On
the popup menu you will see "Continue to here" -- that is the `until'
command.

>> Disassemble arbitrary memory in the gui.

This is definitely on the to-do list already.  Fernando was talking
about it just this week.

>> console windows autowrap configuration.
>> ( vertical scroll bar is good for me but I don't want horizontal
>> scroll bar. I want to configure that )

Could you submit a PR for this feature?
You should be able to find the bug-reporting page from the insight
home page:   http://sources.redhat.com/insight/

Tom