I wish....

Add new variable to the variable window
( local variable, global variable, or arbitrary memory address )
( I want to see array variable easily. )

View arbitrary variable ( or memory address ) as user defined type and add
variable window. I want to see void pointer type variable as user defined
type ( such as tcpheader struct type )

Use until command in the gui ( I use "until" command very often )

Disassemble arbitrary memory in the gui.

console windows autowrap configuration.
( vertical scroll bar is good for me but I don't want horizontal scroll bar. I want
to configure that )

--
Taeho Oh ( ohhara@4dl.com, ohhara@postech.edu )     http://ohhara.sarang.net
4DL ( 4th Dimension Laboratory )                              http://4dl.com