program command line argument

Hi,
I would like to debug a program called dump with a particular argument ,
i.e dump -5 elf.o, unfortunatly, in the degug dialog, even though i put
the line "/home/fred/dump/src/dump -5 elf.o" in the text field
"Program", argc is equal to 1, therefore the program dump is called
without any arguments or options. Hopefully, if i open a console window
within insight, then i type "run -5 elf.o", it works.  I wonder if
someone else got the same problem.

frederic heem