Re: Ctrl-C interrupt

Fabrice,

I have no idea of what is going on.  At the moment, I do not have the right setup
to reproduce this situation (it may change in a couple of months, but I guess you
would not want to wait that long).

You stated debugging it right, so I guess you have a good chance to nail it.
I suggest you leave the GUI debug to after you figure out what is going on
in the command line mode. The text mode is an easier execution model.

As you already know that the interrupt is not caught the second time around,
all you have to figure now is right.

At some point, the interrupt handler for Ctrl-C is installed.  If I recall right
(I have no time to look at this now), it is replaced when the inferior stops and
has to be reinstalled again.  I would bet that is not being reinstalled.

Post your findings so we can help you with the next step, but do it at the
gdb list as (on this first moment) the GUI is not involved.

P.S.: When you say "target remote" you are using the non-async version,
so don't worry about the async code in remote.c

Fernando

Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Nobody has some "insight" about that ?