Re: TODO list (REPOST)

Here is another little breakpoint related thing that I noticed.

You can set or remove a breakpoint in the src window by clicking
on the left of the line.

Problem is, there does not seem to be any way to disable a
breakpoint. I can open up the breakpoint window and right
click on a BP, that gives me a popup with a disable breakpoint
window. Why do I not have this same option when I right click
on a breakpoint out in the main source window? In the
source window, a right click brings up these options:

- Continue to Here
- Jump to Here
- Delete Breakpoint
- Jump to Here
- Jump to Here

Why are there two "Jump to Here" options? Also, has anyone
else noticed that the color of the menu highlight gets all
wonky when you move the mouse down in the window? Whats
up with that?

thanks
Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc