Patches for RDI stop code and general features

A while ago this was disscussed, and Fernando said he would
put in the RDI stop code. This hasn't happened as of the 10/10
snapshot, I'm not moaning, just maybe a reminder :-)

Since getting insight to work with my Jeeni, I have noticed
a few problems:

1. If you specify a symbol file on the command line, and
   it can't be opened, there is no warning that the file
   could not be opened.

2. I can't delete my breakpoints with the GUI, I have to
   use the console. If I try to delete a breakpoint the gui
   gives a popup:
   Error: No breakpoint at <sourcefile>.s:<line>

   This only occurs in breakpoints in assembly code.

3. Disasembly and mixed source and assembly view. On
   the ARM using the Jeeni it sometimes gets the disassembly
   wrong.

If I were to try and fix these, how would I supply patches for
approval? What program should I use to produce these patch files?

Thanks,
Tim