Re: Insight on Windows NT w/cygwin

Thanks for the advice.  I was thinking that it must
be something about the tcl code.  I did try building
the whole thing from scratch with no optimization and
the behavior was still odd (in the sense that the
newly built gdb would just mysteriously exit, the
gdb console window would print a message that the
program exited normally.

I also saw some behavior in which it made a diference
if I built a program from a directory I got to with
"cd /usr/play" or "/cygdrive/d/usr/play".

Thanks,
Michael