Re: anonymous login for Insite

Keith & Robert,

In the past, the refusal of anonymous access was because the server was
overloaded.  I think the answer, as Keith rightly pointed out, was to use
one of the mirrors.  Since the sourceware site is the central distribution
point, anything you can do to offload traffic to secondary sites is
helpful...

Jim