Insight Bug?

Hi folks,

I encountered the following, of what I think is a bug of Insight:

When I use the 'finish' button to complete a function, Insight apparently uses
breakpoints for this (they are hidden someway).
The problem is that when I press the 'continue' button afterwards, the 'hidden
breakpoint' GDB used for the 'finish' function, is still there.
Result: the program stops again.

I hope I explained the problem well enough for you, if I didn't, let me know.

Kind regards,
Paul Heijmann
OMRON ETC-NL
-