Minimal install

Hi,

When installing insight, is there a target that will do a minimal install
for me? I was running out of disk space on my HPUX box so I started loking
around for stuff to delete and I figured that at close to 100MB, insight was
a prime candidate. When installing it, in installs tclsh8.0, tixwish, iwish,
etc. Since all of these are static and since the libraries installed for
them are static also, I don't see any reason to install them on my system
since they aren't used by the gdb binary (unless I'm severly mistaken). So
I'd like to see a target that does:

make minimal-install
install gdb
install gdbtcl
(possibly install tclinit files for tix and itcl and tclsh and...)

No man pages, no .a libraries and no *wish interps. If someone can point out
what parts are absolutely necessary to run gdb appropriately, I can always
try to figure out how to hack the Makefile.in's to do this.

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
CGI - SARM Project                        and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 350-3368                                           -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval@cgi.ca      Penguin Power!