insight won't run my exec

I get these messages when I run with -nw but in the GUI, nothing seems to
happen:

warning: Unable to find __d_pid symbol in object file.
warning: Suggest linking with /opt/langtools/lib/end.o.
warning: GDB will be unable to track shl_load/shl_unload calls

then

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

GNU gdb 20000204

I'll have to try to upgrade to see what happens.

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
CGI - SARM Project                        and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 350-3368                                           -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval@cgi.ca      Penguin Power!