Insight should warn me if no debug symbols are found!

I just had a devil of a time trying to figure out why I could not
see source files in a statically linked executable I wanted
to debug. After much wasted time, I ran "file ..." and noticed
that the file had ben stripped of debug symbols. It would be really
handy if insight would give me a little warning dialog the first
time I tried to run a executable that had no debug symbols.

Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.