No error messages displayed

Hello, gurus.
    I use insight with PowerPC simulator and find the following
situation (I saw it also in several other cases, but the following is
easiest to reproduce): I try to write to the address which is not mapped
in insight. When I make step in assembler code (analog to stepi command
in gdb) nothing happens at all. When I make stepi command in command
window, I receive the diagnostic message about the unmapped address.
    Is it my problem only?

Thanks ahead.

leonp@plris.com