RE: Configure problems with sh on Win98

I have never attempted to build anything under 98, I think NT4 is definetly
worth upgrading to if you intend to build unix-y things. Have you got the
cygwin1.dll snapshot dated Jan 15 1999? This fixes a bug in fork() on Cygwin

B20.1 and I have always used it - you can find the link on the
sourceware.cygnus.com page. I also heard it is better to copy bash.exe over
sh.exe because sh.exe is a bit flakey...
P.S. I'm assuming that you are using Cygwin B20.1...I have built other
snapshots of Insight with no problems at all under Windows...