Re: configuring for arm-elf-gdb

Andy and others,

Thanks for responding to my question.

Since my last message, I have sucessfuly built and installed arm-elf-gdb.  It
seems to work perfectly when run in the non-GUI mode (i.e. using the -nw
option).  However, when I run it in the GUI mode, the printf's output does not
show up anywhere.  I am using Redhat 6.1 not NT.  Do you have this problem?
The January 10, 2000 message from Kai Ruottu alludes to similar output issues.
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, or if not seeing output is a known
"feature" of the code.

Thanks again,
L3