Re: Insight and com port problem

Marcel, it works perfectly around here.  My AEB board is rev.c (I never
tested with a rev.b board).

Can you please give it a try without the GUI?  Just call gdb with the
-nw option.

target rdi com1
load
b main
cont

should work fine.

If not, please get the atest gdb snapshot as people from the net have
been contributing some improvements that I have added to the code
recently.  I myself have made some improvements to the serial connection
code.

W.r.t. the cygwin1.dll, yes, it is true you need a newer version.  I
will investigate which one is better and get back to you tommorrow.

Please let me know what you see without the GUI.  My e-mail is below.

Thanks,
Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser