Documentation

Hi,
This is Biet Hoang. I am looking for the gdb debugger for developing an
application that using gcc for DOS or window 98. I am appreciated for
the free software like Insight. However, I am not able to compile.
Please show me where to get the instruction and requirements for
compiling  the programs. Or do you have the executable file that are
ready to use please show it to me.
Thanks you for your time
Biet Hoang