Re: Mingw32

"M.A. Henderson" <dchender@esn.net> writes:
> Will there be an Insight version for Mingw32?

If I get some free time to add the mingw-specific stuff (mostly
configuration, but there's bits and pieces in the tcl/tk/itcl/blt
that needs changing as well), I'll get a binary distrib together.

In the meantime, you can always use the Cygwin one. All you need
in addition is the Cygwin dll available from the Cygwin site:
  http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/
  ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/cygwin-b20/

Put the cygwin1.dll (after decompressing) in the bin directory along
with gdb etc and you're set to go.

Regards,
Mumit