Canadian builds of Insight.

I downloaded insight-19990802.tar.gz last night and manged to compile a
native linux version and a native-powerpc-eabi version (ie.
cross-debugger running on linux but targeting powerpc-eabi).  Great.

I tried doing a Canadian build (build=i586-linux, host=i586-cygwin32,
target=powerpc-eabi).  It eventually died complaining that it couldn't
find termcap.h or tcap.h (one of these anyway).  Now I'm not sure if I
configured it wrong or am missing a file.  I think I used the following
configure options (--with-headers=<newlib-path>/newlib/libc/include
--with-newlib) which may have confused it.
Do I need to use these options ?
Does the canadian build use the header files from the native cross-tools
directories (eg. /usr/local/gcc/powerpc-eabi/include in my case) ?

I'll try a few options later on tonight but I thought I'll ask some of
the experts so I don't get into too much trouble.

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.

BTW: I compiled with egcs-1.1.2 and there are TONS of warnings.  I feel
real uncomfortable when projects compile with warnings.  Do the GNU
projects have policies regarding warning free code ?