Re: Insight for WinNT

   Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:50:03 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Keith Seitz <keiths@cygnus.com>

   We have not put up binaries on sourceware, so you'll need to build all the
   toolchains yourself. I would recommend building with gcc/egcs. To build a
   native cygwin debugger, you'll need Cygwin (also available on sourceware).

If someone were to build a Windows binary and make a tarball, I would be
happy to put it up for ftp at sourceware.

								Stan