Re: SRFI-2 (and-let*) Implementation for Guile

Dale Jordan <dalej@alum.mit.edu> writes:

> Since SRFI-2 (the and-let* syntactic form) has become final, I
> translated the "Gambitisms" in Oleg's reference implementation into
> "Guileisms", made a minor change to eliminate redundant 'begin'
> clauses and included it below, along with the validation suite.
>
> The SRFI-2 document, the original reference implementation (which
> still uses the keyword "land*", changed at the suggestion of our own
> JB) and the discussion can be found at:

I'd like to get this SRFI-2 code ready for actual inclusion into
guile, but that can't be done unless a suitable copyright is added...
Actually, now that I think about it, I suspect a copyright alone
wouldn't be enough.  If I understand correctly, Oleg would need to
assign the copyright to the FSF.

Oleg, presuming this is necessary, would that be OK with you?

Thanks