Re: Merging guile-doc distribution into guile-core distribution?

Neil Jerram <neil@ossau.uklinux.net> writes:

You bring up important points.

I agree completely.  I think your suggestion:

> Perhaps the solution is to manage the doc as a subdistribution of
> guile-core, so that
>
> - guile-core includes the doc, per your suggestion
>
> - but we are also free to make doc-only releases in between times
>
> - the doc subdist builds either independently or as a subdirectory of
>   guile-core.

seems good.

This is similar to the test suite both being a member of guile-modules
and guile-core, isn't it?

Does any CVS expert know if it's enough just to make a suitable link
from guile-core to guile-doc?