the gh interface

Hello all--

I was writing a small extension last night and
noticed that there isn't a function in the gh
interface to report errors (either that or I
missed it).

Since this appears to be an obvious thing, there
must be a reason that it's not there.  Does anyone
remember why it's not there (symbols maybe)?

FWIW, I understand I could use scm_error instead.  If it's not
there because it just hasn't been implemented, I'd
be happy to do so.

Thanks.

--Brad

Before you buy.