Challenge

Who wants to convert a script from perl to guile?  I've got a script I
whipped up to turn a template and some content into the guile web pages.  I
think it's kinda silly that I've done it in perl, but I can't do it in
guile.  Can you?  Can you do it better?

Take a look at http://spacey.org/software/guile/template/template.pl and
please send me something better.  Otherwise the guile pages will be
maintained in perl.  Or C.  Or shell.  Or whatever seems good that day.
Guile, however, is still too steep a learning curve for me.  Until the
documentation cathes up, help me.

Thanks.

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.