Module inclusion question

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I did try an archive search and the
documentation:

If I have a module foo, and a module bar, how can I set things up so
that a script with a (use-modules (foo)) command also automatically
gets the functions defined-public in module bar?

Ie

script.scm:
-----------
(use-modules (site foo))

(do-something-interesting)

foo.scm:
---------
(define-module (site foo))

;;; Magic code for inclusion for export as distinct from private use

. . . .

;;  Other stuff

. . . .
bar.scm
-------
(define-module (site bar))

(define-public (do-something-interesting)
 . . . .)

How do I make this work without changing script.scm?

Please cc me as I do not normally read this list.

TIA for any help anyone can provide.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net