Making shure that guile compiles with non GNU compilers

I think that it would be a good idea to move this burden from the back
of the (few) core developers to a third party.  Guile is a GNU project
and I think that the core developers should only take care that Guile
works correct on GNU systems.

Of course, this does not mean that vendors or users can contribute
patches and add-on's to make it work with other compilers or machines.

I think Torvalds once said: "How should I know if it works; what do
you think are all those beta testers for ..." :)

Jost