Re: debug evaluator is faster than regular one?

I once had terrible trouble getting guile to run when I used gcc on the SGI.
But it could've been a buggy gcc setup: I never really got to the bottom of
it: I should try again now that I'm somewhere with better set-up SGIs.

--
Ian Grant, Computer Lab., New Museums Site, Pembroke Street, Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 334420          Personal e-mail: iang at pobox dot com