faq on the comebaq!

ok, bad word play, blame it on the bats! [1]

check out http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/faq/guile-faq.html and
feel free to send me (privately) bits of texinfo in the form of:

=======snip=========
@node What is the meaning of life?
@chapter What is the meaning of life?

Someone on the guile mailing list
@uref{http://sources.redhat.com/ml/guile/YEAR-MO/msgNUMBER.html, asks}
about the meaning of life and after a spirited discussion, people
agree that
@uref{http://sources.redhat.com/ml/guile/YEAR-MO/msgNUMBER.html, beer}
definitely is part of the answer.

The rest of the answer involves waiting for the module system (alas).

thanks go to mdj for motivating me to update the page and to the members
of this mailing list for content.  keep it going, folks, we're starting
to sound authoritative! :->

thi

[1] images of hst hacking scheme to generate AI questions and answers...