ice-9/boot.scm name

I read your documentation, i did a 'strace snd | fgrep boot.scm |
less' found out which boot.scm sdn tries to open (severals, but none
at the right place).
As workaraound I made a link to the actual place guile/1.4/ which did
work, I think. But then there was a error about "simple-format" and
snd stopped. A bit confused i decided to download the newest snd
version. not done yet.
I use guile, too, but none of those errors occure with guile.
Which version of guile do you use for snd?