Re: CTAX revisited

Ian Bicking <ianb@colorstudy.com> writes:

> I was trying to forget goto :)

Ahh, no need for that.  I don't think it's more complicated to
implement than continue/break.  In fact, I find that goto occasionally
allows for code that is more structured than having to forego goto.
Of course, it's also right to discourage its wanton use, but for me
that is no reason to exclude it from the language. When you have a GC,
jumping around wildly is not so much a problem as it is for C++, for
example.