graphics or rather widgets in guile.

A recent post asked about graphical interfaces in guile. I know of three.
1) guile-gtk (and gnome-guile), which can be found at the gnome site. I think Marius
Marius Vollmer is the main man.
2) Mikeal put together a tk interface; it worked well last time I tried it.
I think this is on the guile site.
3) xguile - which is a port of xscm - is a Motif interface. The version on the
guile contrib site has now suffered bitrot; it would work with 1.3.4, but needs
the old smob interface. A new improved version is coming - I have to wait for
out legal people to approve, release but it is written into my official
project plan!

Julian Satchell