maybe withdrawing srfi-17

I am currently inclined to withdraw srfi-17 "Generalized set!" due to
many attacks against it and almost no support.  Nobody from the Guile
community has participated in the discussion except two old messages
from Mikael Djurfeldt.  This is your last chance to talk me out of
withdrawing srfi-17 (and you have to so it on the srfi-17 mailing
list).  But before you do so, please read the draft *and* the
discussion on http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-17/ .
--
	--Per Bothner