graphics in scheme?

Hi everybody.

I am looking for the following kind of thing:

A graphics tool that allows me to create graphics in form of a program,
maybe similar to the way graphics can be created in TeX, but hopefully
more flexible.  I could work with a tool where this is the only way to
create graphics, but it would even be nicer if it was an option in
addition to interactive drawing.  I'd favor (obviously :-) a
guile-extended tool or one that was programmable in scheme.  (But, that's
not a strict requirement.)

Thanks for any hints
Dirk