Re: OK, what about some resolution (Re: GUILE's GC - why we struggling to solve already solved problems?)

I don't know how the rest of the Gang of Four feels about this issue,
but speaking for myself:

If someone can post benchmarking results that come out in favor of
Boehm --- even comparisons with Guile's non-generational GC --- I'll
start pushing for it.  It would be nice for Guile to be able to ride
on top of Boehm's efforts.  Boehm's GC has become a focal point for GC
hacking, and it would be nice for us to take advantage of that.