Re: OK, what about some resolution (Re: GUILE's GC - why we struggling to solve already solved problems?)

19-Jul-00 09:52 you wrote:

> * note that BGC can't be just used as-is as a part of Guile -- it
>   should be made ./configure'able, etc.  I suppose the GNU Java folks
>   already did this, though.

They did it full way: with autoconf, automake, etc. When Boehm seen the end
result he said that he prefer to keep small, understandable Makefile for
itself instead. But yes, autoconf'ed version is included in libgcj ...