Re: Problems running guile-doc-snarf

[ Shawn, next time please use a valid e-mail address ]

Shawn <sabetts@tiny> writes:

> I noticed guile-func-name-check was in my path, but the
> guile-doc-snarf script assumes its in the current directory as seen by
> this line in guile-doc-snarf:
>
> ${AWK} -f guile-func-name-check "$fullfilename"
>
> So I made a quick patch...Thinking about it now, I don't see why the line:
>
> guile-func-name-check "$fullfilename"
>
> wouldn't work just as well.

well, what you really want here is to use guile-func-name-check that
corresponds to the guile-doc-snarf you use.  with your patch, the
first guile-func-name-check found in the path will be used, and it
might not be what you want.

[ right, Greg? ]

[[ sorry for the late reply ]]

--