This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: finding the top of the stack in linux
- To: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: finding the top of the stack in linux
- From: Chris Cramer <crayc at kiwi dot pyro dot net>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:55:26 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 03:33:56PM +0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Wouldn't it be much easier to require that the GUILE initialization
> function is passed a pointer to argc?
Well, to someone who is trying to find the top of the stack, yes. To
someone who is trying to add Guile to an existing program, no.
C. Ray C. aka Christopher Cramer