This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: cgi with guile
- To: Olivier Buechel <Olivier dot Buechel at unifr dot ch>
- Subject: Re: cgi with guile
- From: Dirk Herrmann <dirk at ida dot ing dot tu-bs dot de>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:09:34 +0200 (MEST)
- cc: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Olivier Buechel wrote:
> Right now i`m trying to execute a cgi via apache. The cgi-programm is
> written in guile, but I`m not sure if this code should work:
> #!/usr/local/bin/guile -s
> (write (command-line)) ;;just print the command line out
> Must there be more scheme things to build a cgi-executable?
> I know there is some gci-parsing code around, but this is next
I think you will have to modify your script like below:
(write (command-line)) ;;just print the command line out
The reason is, that #! is defined in guile to open a comment that has to
be closed by !#, just like the C style /* and */ comment delimiters.