Re: cgi with guile

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Olivier Buechel wrote:

> Right now i`m trying to execute a cgi via apache. The cgi-programm is
> written in guile, but I`m not sure if this code should work:
>
> #!/usr/local/bin/guile -s
> (write (command-line))	;;just print the command line out
>
> Must there be more scheme things to build a cgi-executable?
> I know there is some gci-parsing code around, but this is next
> stage.

I think you will have to modify your script like below:

  #!/usr/local/bin/guile -s
  !#
  (write (command-line))        ;;just print the command line out

The reason is, that #! is defined in guile to open a comment that has to
be closed by !#, just like the C style /* and */ comment delimiters.

Best regards
Dirk