This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Infix arithmetic module
- To: Michael Vanier <mvanier at bbb dot caltech dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Infix arithmetic module
- From: Ian Grant <Ian dot Grant at cl dot cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:14:14 +0100
- cc: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, Ian dot Grant at cl dot cam dot ac dot uk
Michael Vanier wrote:
> This is very nice work! This should make numerical coding in guile much
> more appealing.
But it can't be used for anything more than experiment. See the README for
details (esp. the bit at the end about parsing floats and functions with more
than one argument.)
Ian Grant, Computer Lab., New Museums Site, Pembroke Street, Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 334420 Personal e-mail: iang at pobox dot com