Re: Guile IMHO and a proposal.

You may be right that Guile suffers from a leadership problem.  I hope
this is changing now.  We have a volunteer working specifically on
Guile documentation, for instance, but he is just starting.  However,
I could well believe that more leadership is needed.  And your
suggestions for where more work is needed sound very much on target.

Can the official Guile chiefs think about how to focus their
leadership more on these issues?