Re: PHP fork project- Guile vs Python vs ?

Chris Cramer <crayc@kiwi.pyro.net> writes:

> I tried doing this a while ago... the module system made it
> complicated enough that I decided to just wait until the new module
> system comes around.

What was your problem?  If it was that it was difficult to create a
"tailored environment" only containing "safe" bindings, this has been
fixed in the CVS Guile.  (Please see NEWS.)

(I do hope that some maintainer or Guile developer other than me is
 going to integrate Jost's patches soon.)