Re: `ilisp-arglist-command' ?

karlheg@bittersweet.inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom) writes:

>  Is there a way to get the arglist of a function in Guile?

You can get the arglist of closures via PROCEDURE-SOURCE. The arglist
of other procedures and macros seems to be available from the
procedure documentation only.

BTW, I have implemented a Guile backend for ILISP which includes
support for arglists, documentation and modules, see my message on
the ILISP mailing list from 15 May (also available from
http://www.math.uni-magdeburg.de/~mkoeppe/guile/guile-ilisp).

--
Matthias Köppe -- http://www.math.uni-magdeburg.de/~mkoeppe