Re: autoconf problem (was Re: possibly bug with ,@)

    Martin> I get warnings like the following (5 times or so) when
    Martin> running ./autogen.sh, but everything compiles fine:

    Martin> configure.in:312: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling

    Martin> Is that due to my automake setup or is that normal?

 SNAFU.  I get the same warning.  I've not investigated this, so
 YTMAWBK.[1] I really do need to read the `autoconf' and `automake'
 manuals sometime.  I've never absolutely needed to before, so have
 put them off as lower priority reading.

 Anyone else know what the trouble is?

Footnotes:
[1]  You Tell Me And We'll Both Know.