Re: Suggestion: new snarf macro set

 I ran the thing with emacs that makes a texinfo file out of all the
 doc strings once.  What a mess.  You'd have to cut and paste them all
 into place in the texinfo version of the manual.  I hope that when
 the time comes to generate that sort of manual for Guile that a
 reasonable solution has been thought of.

 I suppose that an XML format would be neat... or whatever markup, and
 it could have a tag that says insert the formatted docstring to this
 thing <here>, and the formatter or display program could then start a
 Guile (or just be running in guile...) and that could do the work.

 There then needs to be a way to flag all things not referenced by
 that manual as needing to be added to it.

 When I get around to it, perhaps I'll grep the lists (and scwm list?)
 for things about this.  What else might I read?