Re: Guile maintainer comittee

On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 12:53:00PM +0200, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:

> People have asked for a clearer definition of Guile's goals, and a
> Guile policy.  Below, you'll find a first sketch of the current goals
> of Guile.  This document will also be available in the directory
> guile-core/devel/policy in the CVS repository, together with documents
> describing the plans for Guile and the principles for Guile
> development.

Bravo. I'm writing this before I even read the document, and
this on purpose, because if doesn't matter what I think of the
document itself; the really cool thing is that it exists.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://www.webcom.com/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
                 pgp key in the personal page

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar