Re: Removing things from numbers.h

Hi,

    Dirk> Independent of some default setting, you can always do
    Dirk> #undef #define to 'fine tune' the behaviour for certain
    Dirk> files.

OK, I thought it might involve code not being compiled into the
library.  I see I was wrong...

    >> I don't see any reason that the default should be settible when
    >> guile is configured.

    Dirk> Maybe you're right about that.  However, up to now it has
    Dirk> been common practice to make debugging options configurable
    Dirk> with 'configure':

If I have to choose I'd vote including (or maybe excluding) deprecated
routines by default (for now) and clearly marking them as "going
away".  I don't really care what the default is, but you did
say to choose.

Anyway, thanks for all of the interface work you're doing.

Cheers,

Clark