Problems with Guile under Win32

Hi,

I successfully compiled Guile using Cygwin and encountered 3 problems
  1. filesys.c uses fchown which cygwin doesn't have.
  2. boot-9.scm attempts to get a user's home directory with getpw.  This
     fails on Windows 9x (it may succed on Windows NT but I haven't tested
     it).
  3. and-let*.scm is an invalid filename.

I was wondering if anybody had any solutions to these problems.  I just:
  1. caused the fchown to pretend it had succeeded.
  2. removed the code which used getpw. (In fact is this code really
     necessary?  Can't you just look at the HOME environment variable?)
  3. renamed and-let*.scm to and-let.scm and fixed the Makefile.

David Vrabel